1. Which two colours are there on the Greek flag?
2. Who was the highest God in Greek mythology?
3. What is the name of the largest temple on the Acropolis?
4. What is the name of the harbour of Athens?
5. Who was the philosopher, who was made to drink a cup of poison?
6. What is the name of the wine with a distinct flavour of resin?
7. What is the name of the place below the Acropolis, where there are lots of restaurants?
8. Who wrote "The Persians"?
9. One of the seven sages of ancient Greek came from Athens. What was his name?
10. In which year became Athens the capital of modern Greece, as we know it today?
Back to the , to or to the of Werbeka Netshop
last update: 20.3.1998 by email@example.com