Oh, my God, who were they ?
You do have answered the questions, before you are looking here?
If not, you can go back now, to the .
Every right answer gives you one point, that is a maximum of twelve points. The average of plain guessing is 2.4 right answers.
12 points: Did you live in ancient Greece?
10 - 11 points: Excellent
08 - 09 points: Very good.
06 - 07 points: Good average.
04 - 05 points: Low average.
00 - 03 points: Myth..what?
The right answers:
1) B - Ares was the God of War
2) E - Aphrodite was the Goddess of Love
3) C - Hera was Zeus' spouse
4) A - The Underworld was Persephone's reign
5) B - The Sea was Poseidon's realm
6) D - Demeter wasn't one of Zeus' offsprings
7) E - Dione wasn't one of the Muses
8) A - Paris abducted Helen
9) C - Leto has no connection to Perseus
10) A - Eris has nothing to do with Orion
11) C - Styx is the name of the river
12) A - Phidias wasn't among Aphrodite's lovers
Back to or to the of
last update: 27.2.1998 by