1. What is the name of the tower, built for the Universal exhibition in 1889, which can be seen on this picture?
2. On which river is Paris situated?
3. What are "Le Monde" and "Le Figaro" examples of?
4. In which year was the French Revolution?
5. What is the name of the church on this picture?
6. What is the name of the hill, on which there are the Church of Sacre Coeur and the artists' quarters?
7. What is the name of the big trotting-race, the most important event on the track of Vincennes?
8. What is the name of the urban architect, who, during the reign of Napoleon III, built the big boulevards and Bois de Boulogne?
9. Molière is one of the classic writers from Paris. But what was his real name?
10. Who is this? Scholar of Jacques Louis David - working in Paris and Italy - neoclassicist - good portraitpainter (pencil drawings as well) - gold medal at the Exhibition of Paris in 1855 - died in 1867.
Back to the , to or to the of Werbeka Netshop
last update: 19.1.1997 by firstname.lastname@example.org