1. Which currency was used in Venice before the Euro?
2. What are the boats called, which are typical for Venice?
3. What is the name of the most important channel, shown on this picture?
4. What is Venice called in Italian?
5. What is the name of the square, where the Doge's Palace is situated?
6. What is the name of the best known bridge over the main channel, with stores on both sides?
7. Which great 16th century-painter has painted the "Venus of Urbino"?
8. During the 13th and 14th century Venice frequently was at war with another Italian city. Which?
9. In which century was Venice founded?
10. Where does the word Doge come from?
Back to the , to or to the of Werbeka Netshop
last update: 8.2.2005 by firstname.lastname@example.org