Answers: What about your general knowledge?
You do have answered the questions, before you are looking here?
If not, you can go back now, to the .
First some words about getting points:
This is very easy. For every right answer, known or guessed, you get one point, that is a maximum of 78 points.
61 - 78 points: Congratulations! Your general knowledge is very broad and really impressive.
49 - 60 points: Excellent. Only very few people can master all of the topics.
36 - 48 points: A very good result. You can be satisfied with your general knowledge.
23 - 35 points: All right. This result is about average.
11 - 22 points: Well... But perhaps you weren't lucky, when guessing.
00 - 10 points: Not enough. You should be more interested in your surroundings.
The right answers (not in order):
1) Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Earth
2) Mark, Luke, Matthew, John
3) Russia, Canada, USA, China, Brazil
4) 1948 - London, 1952 - Helsinki, 1956 - Melbourne, 1960 - Rome, 1964 - Tokyo
5) Tiberius, Caligula, Claudius, Nero, Galba
6) Erato, Euterpe, Kalliope, Klio, Melpomene, Polyhymnia, Terpsichore, Thalia, Urania
7) H - Hydrogen, He - Helium, Li - Lithium, Be - Beryllium, B - Bor
8) Brazil, Colombia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Ivory Coast, Mexico, India, Ethiopia, Guatemala, Uganda
9) 53, 59, 61, 67
10) Kevin Spacey, Roberto Benigni, Jack Nicholson, Geoffrey Rush, Nicolas Cage, Tom Hanks (2), Al Pacino, Anthony Hopkins, Jeremy Irons - Last name is enough, spelling doesn't matter, as long as the name is recognizable
11) French: lait, German: Milch, Spanish: leche, Italian: latte, Russian: moloko (malako) - spelling doesn't matter, as long as the name is recognizable
12) Nadime Gordimer, Octavio Paz, Günther Grass, José Saramago, Dario Fo, Wislawa Szymborska, Seamus Heany, Kenzaburo Oe, Toni Morrison, Derek Walcott - Last name is enough, spelling doesn't matter, as long as the name is recognizable
13) Uruguay, Brazil, Argentina, Italy, Germany
14) Louis XIV - France, Louis XV - France, John II - Liechtenstein, Francis-Joseph - Austria, Victoria - Great Britain, George III - Great Britain, Hirohito - Japan, Kangxi - China, Qianlong - China, Pedro II - Brazil. Queen Elisabeth II of Great Britain will enter this list in 2010, instead of Pedro II, if she still is reigning.
15) Amazon, Huang He (Hoang Ho, Yellow River), Yangtzekiang, Yenisey, Kongo, Lena, Mekong, Mississippi, Nile, Ob
16) Paul Cezanne, Edgar Degas, Paul Gauguin, Vincent van Gogh, Henri Matisse, Amedeo Modigliani, Claude Monet, Pablo Picasso, Camille Pissarro, Auguste Renoir - Last name is enough, spelling doesn't matter, as long as the name is recognizable
Back to or to the of
last update: 8.1.2003 by